Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.