We are searching for a perceptive Assistant Manager to oversee office operations and staff members.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Actively available on Social Media to promote the company's products and also address customers' queries.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows the company's best practices.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Must be able to use and handle social media.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and great customer experience.
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets, and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Flexibility to work in shifts