If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Develop strategies and tactics to enhance sales.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, OOH campaigns, Print Media, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Demonstrable experience of a minimum of 5 years in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in TTL, BTL, ATL marketing and measurement
- BBA/ MBA/ MS degree in Marketing or related field