currently looking for “Customer Support Representative” for one of our client company
Let me give you an overview regarding the job opportunity.
Education: At-least Metric
Experience: 0-1 Years
Benchmark for Selection: Grammatically sound English communications skills.
Industry: Telecom (MNC)
Timings: 08:45 Pm to 05:30 Am (Night Shift) Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming calls in a timely manner throughout shift.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Meet or exceed call quotas personally and as a team unit.
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with proper grammar.
- Positive attitude, goal-oriented and solid work ethic.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills will be a plus.