Your primary focus will be to:
- Implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.