Job Title: Medical Consultant
Job Overview: Medical Consultant will maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create more positive customer experience at every touch point with Patients, their care givers and Health Care Professionals.
Salary: PKR 50,000 – 75,000
Working Hours: 9
Job Shift: Morning/ Afternoon
- Answer the inbound calls of the patients/their relatives and Health Care Providers along with dialing the provided leads for follow up on regular basis.
- Ensure that highest level of quality of patients’ care is delivered based on pre-defined quality benchmarks.
- Extensive understanding of FAQs so as to ensure smooth delivery of patients’ information
- Medical Consultant will maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create more positive customer experience at every touch point with Patients, their care givers and Health Care Professionals.
- Extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture names addresses and language.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Provide Medical or Treatment Information to patients and other customers in a way that avoids giving treatment, medical or personal advice.
- Knowledge of the processes outlined for:
- Case Handling
- Call backs
- Reporting / Data Logging
- MBBS (House-job completed) & PMDC Certification
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (Urdu & English)
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent/ Contractual Employment Status
- PF & Overtime provided
- Internal Job Posting
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Conveyance (Males and Females Both)