- We are looking for a .Net developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, and provide user support.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop, and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer for at least 3 years
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field