As a Front-End UI/UX Developer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the web UIs to meet application requirements. You will be expected to effectively communicate and interface between the UX designers and the Back-End Developers, to produce a stable and maintainable solution.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for AI products related to machine learning model construction, evaluation
• Collaborate on improving and extending user interface
• Read and evaluate mockups and interface designs, and implement the provided specifications
• Read and evaluate data pipelines, and advise requirements and design of Back-End API interfaces
• Research tooling, libraries and frameworks as needed
• Implement a wide variety of visualizations
• Implement a wide variety of UI designs, covering numerous subject areas
Strong Candidate Skills:
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to rapidly learn new libraries and frameworks, and utilize them to meet necessary requirements
• Ability to debug programs, and analyze dataflow across a program
• Willingness to express and discuss concerns and difficulties where relevant.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with D3.js or some visualization library is a plus
• Experience with one of Vue.js, Angular, React, Knockout or Ember.
• Experience with Jade, Stylus, Haml, SASS, SCSS or similar framework is a plus.
• Experience with prototyping ideas in Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus