Design, develop and maintain web-based business processes and database applications.
SQL SERVER DEVELOPER:
- Have experience of Large Scale Databases.
- Hands on experience on Complex Procedure writing.
- Knowledge of Query optimization will be a plus.
- SQL SERVER 2008, 2008 R2, 2012.
- Knowledge of DTS, Replication of Databases, Backup Servers.
- Sound experience in transaction management, PL-SQL, T-SQL, Load Balancing, Master/Master & Master/Slave Replication, DB Clusters.
- At least 3 years plus experience in managing large scale Databases.
- Experience in managing NoSQL Databases in a production environment
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with other workers and customers Develop proactive working relationships with employees both inside and outside the team
- Consult with staff to determine business and functional requirements, evaluate these requirements and identify solutions
- Play a role in supporting corporate activities such as membership relations, conferences and other cross team projects and committees, participate in regular staff meetings/events and perform other duties as required"
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Database Administration.
- Data Maintenance & Performance Tuning
- Database Design
- Data Warehousing
- Disaster & Recovery
- Reporting Generation Skills
Versatile Experience In:
MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, CouchDB, Hadoop, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Teradata, Informix, Ingres, Amazon's SimpleDB.