5 year plus in a managerial capacity
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven track of managing the complete RCM including billing operationsSharp communication skills are required – verbal, written, and product demonstration.
- Ability to present concepts and demonstrate software functionality using persuasive sales techniques.
- Good negotiation, conflict management & customer service skills
- Should be already comfortable in medical and health IT terminology.
- Working knowledge of the healthcare IT industry itself – PM, EMR, EDI, RCM, eRx tools, a plus preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical practice workflow and operational issues preferred
- Manager the RCM, EMR and PMS solution to medical practices in defined region and specialty.
- Arrange, design, develop and conduct team meetings, conference calls, and ongoing training program
- Maintains ongoing industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition
- Communicate and collaborate with the operations team on daily,weekly basis to established goals and objectives
- Perks: Medical insurance, PF with evening shift 12pm-9pm
Customer Service RepresentativeJob Details
- communication skills
Senior Customer Support SpecialistJob Details