Jubilee Life Insurance:
“If you have the desire to learn, and the initiative to hone your skills, the sky is quite literally the limit.”Life is about moving forward, learning new skills and growing both personally and professionally. And that’s exactly what working at Jubilee Life is all about. No matter what position you start off at, or what your level of experience is, we are committed to making sure you can rise to the greatest career heights that you are capable of.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Minimum education intermediate.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Preferable experience from insurance and consumer banking.
- Candidate should be hard working and dedicated to work, self motivated, goal oriented .
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Overseas conventions based on target.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: Rs25,000.00 to Rs35,000.00 /month
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place