Jubilee Life Insurance:
“If you have the desire to learn, and the initiative to hone your skills, the sky is quite literally the limit.”Life is about moving forward, learning new skills and growing both personally and professionally. And that’s exactly what working at Jubilee Life is all about. No matter what position you start off at, or what your level of experience is, we are committed to making sure you can rise to the greatest career heights that you are capable of.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Minimum education intermediate.
- Sales experience of 1 or less than 1 year.
- Preferable experience from insurance and consumer banking.
- Candidate should be hard working and dedicated to work, self motivated, goal oriented .
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: Rs20,000.00 to Rs25,000.00 /month
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place