INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CONSULTANT
Job Overview: Medical Consultant will maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create more positive customer experience at every touch point with Patients, their caregivers and HealthCare Professionals.
Salary upto: 110K
Working Hours: 9
Job Shift: Night
- To make outbound calls to assess the enrolled research volunteers health by analyzing the health reports discussion with the volunteers and their doctors
- To ensure that highest level of quality Patients care is delivered based on pre-defined quality benchmarks.
- To have extensive understanding of FAQs so ensure smooth delivery of information the Patients and doctors over the phone
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge regarding relevant diseases and products to enable them to create more positive patient experience at every touch point with Patients, their care givers and Health Care Professionals.
- To have extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture names addresses and language.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices.
- MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
- Empathy, hospitality & excellent communication skills in English
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- MBBS and USMLE certification.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent/ Contractual Employment Status
- PF & Overtime provided
- Internal Job Posting
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Conveyance (Males and Females Both)
Customer Service RepresentativeJob Details
- communication skills
Senior Customer Support SpecialistJob Details