Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Designing and helping in creating the architecture of test automation.
- Ability to design and execute test scenarios for new software features.
- Contribute to continual QA process improvement efforts.
- Ability to take initiative in suggesting and completing test plans.
- Review and test your teammate's pull requests.
- Improve and build upon our test suite, test guidelines, and testing culture
- Years of Experience
- Deep understanding of software automation testing.
- Thorough understanding of the testing process, test cases, test plans, and bug/defect reports
- Experience in Mobile Apps, Web & APIs testing
- Minimum 2 years of Mobile/Web Automation testing experience as Selenium or Appium
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge and skills in SDLC, STLC, and different testing techniques
- Previous work experience in an Agile development process
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus