The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, with excellent English, Communication, and keen to start work immediately.
- Handling student queries and guides them on best study abroad options.
- Maintain records for all leads and turn them into clients.
- Resolve issues/queries and day to day support to clients.
- Identify untapped markets and generate new business.
- Proper due diligence is required before closing leads.
- Ensuring the office runs efficiently, including liaising with management and managing day to day activities.
- Previous experience in a relevant field will be given preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of social media is preferable.
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience.
- Ability to do multitasking.