Location: Plot# 316, Street 4, I-9/3, Islamabad Capital Territory.
Experience: 0-1 Years
Benchmark for Selection: Grammatically sound English communications skills.
Industry: Telecom (MNC)
Timings: 08:45 Pm to 05:30 Am (Night Shift) Monday to Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer or make calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed
- Build lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with proper grammar.
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and solid work ethic.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills will be a plus.
- Boot camp is the name of the training period of the first 10 working days of your job which the candidates have to attend at Ufone call center and after successful completion of training you will start your job the very next day.
- The first 3 days are of class room training and the next 7 days will be on the job training where you will be coached and trained to ensure you reach the maximum potential.
This position comes with the basic salary of 25,000 PKR (62000 PKR to 14000 PKR with added bonuses and incentives) once you have finished the probation period of a maximum of one month during which your salary will be 17,500 PKR.