Responsibilities and Duties
• Would be responsible to support & facilitate in development of corporate organizational development & behavior management concept.
• Would be helping in facilitating organizational improvement, diagnosing organizational problem areas and conducting team building sessions.
• Would be responsible for running organization in an efficient & effective manner.
• Would assist the organization in team & leadership development, organization restructuring & redesigning and managing the change management.
• He would be responsible for analysis of the work load and its execution with minimum man power to achieve the desired results.
• He would be responsible for helping in promoting the concept of lean management and its implementation.
• Identification of upcoming personnel & skill deficiencies within AWT through gap analysis projects/ exercises and plan for organizational growth.
• Identification of succession planning needs & underutilized skillsets human resources and plan optimal utilization of human resources in the area of their expertise.
• BBA/Master’s degree in HR/MBA with HR specialization, HR certification preferably in Organizational Development & Behavior Management from reputed university/ Institute. Must have minimum 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills including report writing and delivering presentations.
• Must have a good level of creativity and innovation with strong analytical skills.
• The job involves frequent travelling all over Pakistan.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Not more than 35 years