Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Developing content for blogs, articles, reports, social media, and the website.
- Assisting the communications team in developing content for digital media campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Any task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.