Job Overview: Responsible for acting as a liaison between our customer and the respective client. Provides assistance to the customers with their questions, issues, new orders, service delivery requirements, billing, and any other query.
- Handling calls /queries/requests
- Complaint Management & Solving Customer grievances
- Applying process/product knowledge
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
Salary upto: 21,500 PKR
Working Hours: 9
Job Shift: Rotational
- Respond to customers professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests. Ideally aim for First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Intermediate or above
- Age limit: 18-30
- Excellent communication
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Customer-centric attitude
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Employment Status
- Provident Fund & Overtime provided
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Internal Job Opening in different departments