Job title: International Research Associate
The International Research Associate within the Operations department will be responsible for collecting data from a variety of clinical or pharmaceutical research projects. The Research Associate will be required to work collaboratively to align, compile, and managed data to be reported in a clear and concise manner, without error. We are looking for individuals who have a way of dealing with potential customers and the like with utmost sincerity and compassion.
- To make outbound calls to collect information from assigned population
- Develop and write trial methodologies
- Authenticate data collection forms and surveys
- To have extensive understanding of FAQs to ensure smooth delivery of information to patients and doctors over the phone
- To have extensive exposure to and first-hand knowledge of the relevant culture, names, addresses, and languages
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and practices
Why Should You Join Us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with. You possess the knowledge and skills needed to interact with patients and healthcare professionals in an efficient and timely manner.
You have superb English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy to understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Professional Composure
- Empathy and hospitality
- Basic MS office skills, specifically MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
We want people doing their best to work with us. Here are some things we do a little differently to enable people to do their best work and live a happy life:
- Medical Insurance & OPD
- Provident Fund
- Leave Encashment
- Annual leaves
- Two days off in a week
- Ergonomic furniture and infrastructure.
- Referral Rewards
- Annual Increment
- Conveyance facility
- Loan facility
The salary for this position is up to Rs. 38,000/ month. It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work, and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect after applying
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side!
You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you on the provided contact number for initial screening.