ibex. Pakistan is looking for a Senior Customer Support Specialist within the Operations department who shall assist our U.S. based client’s customers with their queries/concerns and provide an accurate resolution to customers as per the defined processes via call. We are looking for people who have experience in dealing with international customers but above that, we care more about personality, passion, and work ethic. A sense of humor helps a lot too.
- Deliver a class apart customer experience as measured by performance objectives and in accordance of the core values of our client
- Assist customers with their items purchased through ecommerce website
- Convey interest in each customer through their words with courtesy, attention, a friendly and caring image
- Providing alternatives to products/items, which are not available on the ecommerce website
- Follow standard processes and procedures when it comes to providing the resolution
- Staying up to date with latest updates on system information, process changes and future updates
- Must be able to overcome objections and handle customer push backs
Why should you join us?
You want to work in a place where you can give your best effort and improve on your skills. You have empathy and can place yourself into the shoes of the people you interact with. You have a sense of humor, and know when it's appropriate to use it! You have superb English communication skills with a U.S or UK accent. You are able to take your thoughts and put them together in an easy to understand language. You're able to convey your messages in a friendly, accurate, and jargon-free way. Other competencies we are looking for:
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
- Specialist Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Professional Composure
It's worth noting, we pay very well for this role, and in general. We hire great people that do great work, and are deserving of appreciation and rewards. But, this has nothing to do with your past experience and credentials. The only thing that matters to us is the work you'll do with us, and the value you'll add to our team.
What you can expect from us after applying?
Once you've applied, sit back and relax while we get to work on our side! You can expect to hear back from us within 3 working days. Our recruitment team will call you up on the provided contact number for initial screening. Good luck!
Perks & Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Permanent Employment Status
- Provident Fund
- Internal Job Opportunities
- Annual Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Referral Bonus
- Company Pick & Drop