Work to develop SEO friendly site architectures, content management, and other technical requirements.
- Lead the keyword/phrase research, content optimization, and link development.
- Assist in competitive benchmarking, analysis, and monitoring.
- Create and distribute SEO reports and analyses that measure the effectiveness of SEO activities across the business.
- Work with the Marketing team to support an SEO friendly strategy.
- Assist relevant teams with SEO requirements in activities such as site redesigns.
- Good control over Google analytics.
- Good understanding of Google search console
- Excellent English reading and writing skills.
- Ability to take pressure and meet performance targets.
- Should have very good formal communication skills.
- Understanding of the core SEO and E-commerce will be preferred.
- Should be self-motivated and result-oriented.
Synonyms for "."